You're Mine

11:19


What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [amias] Ivana Tan (450 L)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Phantom Eyes V.2 (GG, 100 L to join)


Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Brigit (Avaliable on FaMESHed, 985 L)

Give me juicy

Eyeshadows & Eyelashes - [POUT!] Beauty Essentials (1 L)
Lipstick & Nails - [CAZIMI] Dark Cherry (Avaliable on Designer Showcase, 195 L)
Tattoo - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Beautiful Thorns (Avaliable on We <3 Role-Play, 263 L)

Blink blink

Earrings - [Dreamcatcher] Little Earring (Past from PreCAST Inc.)

Cover my body

Harness - [DAFNIS] Bodysuit Nieves (199 L)
Heels - [VO.Z] Rose Heels (GG, free to join)

Action!

Pose - [entangled poses] Sheila (3 L)

Brought from home

Ottoman - [N4RS] GG Ottoman (GG, free to join)

WTF, where am I?

Backdrop - [CRANKED] Backdrop Stardust (Past from Suicide DollZ)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips