Medussa

03:52


What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [7 Deadly s[K]ins] Angela (Avaliable on The Underdog Event, 750 L per pack)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Phantom Eyes V.2 (GG, 100 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Melanie RARE (Avaliable on The Epiphany, 75 L per play)

Give me juicy

Eyeshadows - [!IT!] Flirty By Day (Avaliable on The Underdog Event, 120 L per pack)
Lipstick - [VERA] Eleonora Lipstick Bright Pack (15 L)
Tattoo  - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Betty (Past from The Skin Fair)

Blink blink

Necklace & Earrings - [FORTUNA] Ingrid (Avaliable on The Underdog Event, 400 L)
Rings - [FORTUNA] Ingrid (Avaliable on The Underdog Event, 250 L)
Bindi - [RAMA.SALON] Chunky Face Jewel (Avaliable on The Epiphany, 75 L per play)

Cover my body

Dress - [VERA] Alannah Dress (199 L)
Boots - [Gos Boutique] Rihanna Perforated Boots (GG, free to join)

Action!

Pose - [entangled poses] Sabrina (3 L)

WTF, where am I?


Backdrop - [RAMA.SALON] Festival Flower Wall RARE (Avaliable on The Epiphany, 75 L per play)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips