So What

08:46


What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [7 Deadly s[K]ins] Mimosa Dark Pack (Group Camping, 50 L to join)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Nova Eyes (GG, 100 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Alice Hair (985 L, avaliable at Shiny Shabby)

Give me juicy

Lipstick -   [Suicidal Unborn] Lovesick Lip Gloss (GG, 100 L to join)
Nails - [LIVIA] Adore Me (past GG)

Blink blink

Fur Part - [IsomniaStore] Exclusive Fur With Pearls Necklace (Group LL, free to join)
Necklace - [Rebel Hope] Valentine's Day Gift (0 L, avaliable at Shop Your Heart Out)
Piersing - [Dirty Princess] The Boho Chic Princess Nose Ring (GG, free to join)

Cover my body

Corset - [BouBouKi] Zina Set (99 L)
Leggins - [OSMIA] Halloween Leggins (GG, free to join)
Boots - [#Cranked#] Valeska Boots (100 L)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips