Intro

22:33




What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [L'Etre] Scarlet Skin (past from the store)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Nova Eyes (GG, 100 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Stephanie Hair (Exclusive from District 20, 985 L)

Give me juicy

Eyeshadow - [POUT!] Black To Black Beauty Set (Hunt Gift from Paint It Black Hunt, 5 L)
Lipstick - [Essences] Catwa Lipsticks Nurain (0 L)
Nails - [Mani Pedi] Sticky Fingerz Polish (Hunt Gift from Paint It Black Hunt, 5 L)

Blink blink

Earrings - [Supernatural] Harper Earrings Gold (Gift from The Gacha Garden)
Choker - [Nanika] Valentine Choker Gift (GG, free to join)
Ring - [Monarch Jewelry] Marie Engagement Ring (1199 L)

Cover my body

Dress - [siss boom] Dead Flowers (Hunt Gift from Paint It Black Hunt, 5 L)
Heels - [EMPIRE] Cyclamen (299 L)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips