Nuts

22:02



What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [PUMEC] Kendra (GG, 299 L to join)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Nova Eyes (GG, 100 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [KUNI] Kitty Group Gift (GG, free to join)

Give me juicy

Eyeshadows - [Sintiklia] Glossy Eyeshadow (1 L)
Lipstick - [VERA] - Eva Lipstick (69 L)

Blink blink

Necklace - [Yokai] Hana Choker (GG, free to join)
Earrings - [Fortuna] Earrings Blossom (Avaliable at Inspiration, 200 L)
Headband - [Ninety] Valetin Headband (0 L)
Bunny - [CRANKED] Bunny Boobs (85 L)

Cover my body

Outfit - [Serpente Fashion Dreams] Beautiful Fairy (Avaliable at The Gallery Event, 100 L)

Action!

Pose - [entangled poses] Cybele (3 L)

WTF, where am I?

Backdrop - [CRANKED] Easter Backdrop (200 L)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips