In Time

10:27



What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [PUMEC] Elees (GG, 299 L to join)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Nova Eyes (GG, 100 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Marisa (Item from SPDH, 0 L)

Give me juicy

Lipstick - [CAZIMI] Pout VIP Gift March (GG, 100 L to join)
Nails - [CAZIMI] Pout VIP Gift March (GG, 100 L to join)
Tattoo - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Paige (Avaliable at APPLIQUE, 175 L)

Blink blink

Earrings - [Fortuna] Juicy Gacha (Avaliable at GachaLand, opening 1st april)
Rings - [Fortuna] Juicy Gacha (Avaliable at GachaLand, opening 1st april)
Garters - [L.I.C.] Leather-n-Lace Garters (199 L)

Cover my body

Lingerie - [BouBouKi] Desi Bodysuit White (99 L)

Action!

Pose - [entangled poses] Ariadne (3 L)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips