Ocean Floor

11:50



What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [7 Deadly s[K]ins] Flower (GG, 225 L to join)
Eyes - [GA.EG] Ultimate Eyes (past gift from eBento)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Caroline (Avaliable on Equal10, 985 L for fatpack)

Give me juicy

Lipstick - [LIVIA] Leah (GG, free to join)
Nails & Blush - [CAZIMI] Siren (Avaliable on The Secret Affair, 125 L for packs)
Tattoo  - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Noelle (Avaliable on The Secret Affair, 450 L per pack)

Blink blink

Jewelry set - [FORTUNA] June gacha RARE (Avaliable on The Imaginarium, 69 L per play)
Rings - [Candy Crunchers] Vintage Rings (Avaliable on Vintage Fair, 250 L)

Cover my body

Costume - [SCANDALIZE] Sofia Nude (250 L)

Action!

Pose - [MILA] 75 (49 L)

WTF, where am I?

Backdrop - [CRANKED] Backdrop Stairway (past from Suicide Dollz)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips