Knockin' On Heaven's Door

08:38


What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [PUMEC] Nicole (GG, 299 L to join)
Eyes - [GA.EG] Ultimate Eyes (past gift from eBento)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [NEOMENIA] Iris (Avaliable on The Imaginarium, 50 L per play)

Give me juicy

Eyeshadows - [CAZIMI] May (Avaliable at APPLIQUE, 125 L)
Lipstick - [LISA WALKER] Tres Chic Anniversary Gift (GG from TRES CHIC)
Nails - [CAZIMI] BotM Patricia Berries (50 L)
Tattoo  - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Lucinda (450 L)

Blink blink

Choker - [VERA] Aghana Choker (139 L)
Jewelry set - [FORTUNA] Aisha (Avaliable at The Avenue, 500 L)

Cover my body

Bodysuit - [DAFNIS] Enara (past from 68 main event)

Action!

Pose - [WRONG] Bento StaticFemale Poses 1 (GG, free to join)

WTF, where am I?

Backdrop - [RAMA] IDGAF (Avaliable at Equal10 Event, 350 L per pack)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips