Murder My Heart

04:26


What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [7 Deadly s[K]ins] Cicely (past GG)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Nova Eyes (GG, 100 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Brittany Hair (Avaliable on Fetish Fair, 985 L)

Give me juicy

Makeup - [Booty's Beauty] With Love From Booty (GG, free to join)
Tattoo - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Luna (Avaliable on The Coven Cuffed & Collared, 350 L)

Blink blink

Earrings - [Swallow] Safari Earrings (GG, 40 L to join)
Necklace 1 - [Monarch Jewelry] Daddy's Girl Necklace (199 L)
Necklace 2 - [The Little Bat] Heart Necklace (Gift from XOXO Hunt)
Piersing - [Suicidal Unborn] Triple Ring Septum Piersing (GG, 100 L to join)

Cover my body

Suit - [QUEENZ] Feb Group Gift (GG, free to join)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips