Infected

00:38


What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [7 Deadly s[K]ins] Davina (Group MM, 225 L to join)
Eyes - [CAZIMI] Mandala Fantasy Eyes (Avaliable on The Secret Affair, 275 L)
Ears - [ZGURSKY] Classic Ears (GG, 25 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [A&Y] Cyber Ghost Hair (1450 L)

Give me juicy

Eyeshadows - [Veechi] Duochrome Shadow (GG, free to join)
Lipstick - [VERA] Sheryl Lipstick Dead Rose Pack (Coming soon!)
Nails - [LIVIA] Gradient Solid Nails #1 (GG from Gachaland, free to join)
Tattoo - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Akuma (Avaliable on BODYFY Event, 350 L)

Blink blink

Necklace - [amias] Niraj (300 L)
Gloves - [A&Y] Electra Cyber Gloves Black (Avaliable on Black Fair 2018, 299 L)
Bindi - [CAZIMI] Mandala Fantasy Eyes (Avaliable on The Secret Affair, 275 L)

Cover my body

Bikini - [L.I.C.] Teeny Kini Complete (199 L)
Shoes - [EMPIRE] Heliotrope (Group LL, free to join)

Action!

Pose - [G'Square] AO Very Cool Pose Levites (Past LL)

WTF, where am I?

Backdrop - [CRANKED] Windtunnel (Past from Suicide DollZ)


You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips