Volcano

11:02


What's my momma gives me

Head - [CATWA] Dyana Head Fatpack (4150 L)
Body - [Maitreya] Lara Mesh Body (2750 L)
Skin - [PUMEC] Lola (GG, 299 L to join)
Eyes - [Suicidal Unborn] Nova Eyes (GG, 100 L to join)

Some fur on my head

Hair - [RAMA.SALON] Mia (Avaliable at Equal10, 985 L)

Give me juicy

Lipstick - [#Ink. ShitStormTattoos] Heart Kiss Lipstick (150 L)
Nails - [CAZIMI] Spring Sky (Avaliable at APPLIQUE, opening 15th april)
Tattoo 1 - [Endless Pain Tattoos] Lotus (Avaliable at BODYFY, 0 L)
Tattoo 2 - [Speakeasy] Craft Tattoo (GG from Gachaland, free to join)

Blink blink

Jewelry Set - [FORTUNA] Siren (Avaliable at DAZZLE, 400 L)
Glasses - [TheMeshProject] Heart Sunglasses (0 L)

Cover my body

Outfit - [LsR Moda] Sexy Gissela Jumpsuit (189 L)

Action!

Pose - [G'Square] Sexy & Hot Pose Cool AO "Savanna" (Past LL)

WTF, where am I?

Backdrop - [CRANKED] Backdrop Messy RARE (Avaliable at Suicide DollZ, 75 L per play)

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Sexy Red Lips